Thursday, July 8, 2010

..for my Dearest Deddy....


ini adalah kek yg di"cilok" dari blog peminat honda city..sekian..=p


..it's my birthday a few days ago..time flies so fast,huh?i'm already 24! .. it was such a happy moment for me. for those who have been wish me around ,celebrating my special day too. please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. always stay as sweet as you are. ur kindness and innocence, never ever let go of those qualities.i wish u good health always, more success, and happiness...




Remarks

1st person to wish (via sms) --> farhana jimale
1st person to wish (via facebook) --> wawa suhaiza
1st person to wish (phone call) --> 'peminat honda city' *siap nyanyi
1st person i see since 24 years old --> ahmad syafiq masduqi
1st person to give present --> ahah..i'll keep it as a secret ya..
last person that wish my birthday --> nina chan (in a mean time..could be changed..)



No comments:

Post a Comment